The Compact series is equipped with a cab similar to that used on the bigger, more powerful Merlo telehandlers. Access to the cab is made easy by the wide opening door and plenty of clearance between driver seat and steering wheel. The side pillar is positioned further to the rear to make it easy for more heavily built operators to get into the cab.
The internal cab width of 995 mm is the best in its class. The driving position has been designed according with the best ergonomic principles,
with a logical layout for easy, precise control.
- The cab structure meets the international standards for FOPS and ROPS.
- Low Profile L version for multiple uses.
- Spacious driving position with plenty of room to move.
- 4.3m2 of window glass make manoeuvring easier and less stressful.
- Transparent cab roof for maximum visibility when lifting loads.
- Forward/reverse shuttle control on steering column(opt), fingertip operation allows the operator to keep both hands on the steering wheel for maximum safety.
- A full complement of carefully designed analogue and digital instruments.
- Soundproofing panels deaden engine noise for improved operator comfort.
- Air conditioning (opt): designed to create the ideal work climate.
- Door opens to 180° with independently opening side window.