Panoramic High Capacity P60.10 EEPosted on: October 17, 2018, by : admin
The handlers of the Panoramic range are designed for the construction and industry sectors and offer unique technical and technological features.
They can be equipped with stabiliser feet to increase performance and with the innovative Merlo CDC (Dynamic Load Control) safety system which further increases the level of safety without reducing performance.
The Panoramic range is characterised by an enormous variety of models that range from compact machines (for those with space restrictions) to the high performance models to work in large building sites. The range includes 15 models, capacities from 3400 to 4000 kg, lifting heights from 7 up to 17 metres.
- Decreased weight and dimensions for great manageability
and lower consumption
- Excellent visibility
- Levelling of the chassis by 14° to also be able to work safely on unlevel ground
- Lateral boom movement, patented Merlo technology
- Load Sensing System to reduce consumption and maximize performance
- Maximum speed - 40 km/h
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Steel belt which distributes the weights and eliminates the rear counter-weight
- Tack lock, patented system for quick hooking / unhooking of attachments
- Capacity up to 40 quintals and operating heights up to 17 metres
- Merlo CDC safety system