From the versatility of the latest control technology to the comfort and operability delivered by our ergonomically designed operator compartment, Toyota’s 7FBE redefines 3-wheel electric forklift quality and productivity. Just look at a sampling of the manoeuvrability, reliability/durability and easy service access features our 3-wheel electrics offer. It’s easy to see that these dynamos were designed with you in mind. Our 7FBE forklifts combine the proven performance, reliability and operability of Alternating Current (AC) Power technology. Operator comfort is key with improved visibility and ease of service.
- Toyota SAS monitors key forklift operations, detecting and counteracting instability to help reduce the risk of tip-overs
- When it senses instability, the Active Control Rear Stabiliser locks the rear axle to help reduce lateral tip-overs
- Active Mast Function Controller senses and reacts to instability by limiting mast angle and speed according to the load’s height and weight
- High-mounted Rear Combination lights
- Deadman Switch (optional).
- Fully oil-charged lift cylinder
- Double-action parking brake
- High-strength carriage and mast rollers
- Twin drive motors
- Twin hydraulic non-asbestos disc brakes
- Low profile heavy-duty side panels.
- Compact yet powerful AC Motors dramatically improve both travel and load handling performance to a level that approaches that of internal combustion forklifts
- Toyota’s advanced SIT technology with rapid micro-controller (MCS-IIIA):
- oCustomise without compromise
- oDigital display with multi-function hourmeter and back-lighting
- oBuilt-in analyser and self diagnostics
- Wide view mast with industry-leading visibility
- Tight turning radius and excellent gradeability
- Ramp start function
- Excellent travelling and lifting speeds.
COMFORT / ERGONOMICS
- Ergonomically configured controls
- 4-way adjustable Operator Restraint Suspension seat
- Rack and pinion hydrostatic power steering
- Tiltable steering column
- Fingertip directional control lever
- Operator assist grip
- Outstanding foot and head room.
EASE OF USE
- No motor brushes or contactors on the AC Power provides for significant reductions in parts and labour costs for maintenance
- Easy-access pump motor and pump steering motor
- Built-in analyser and self-diagnostics for pinpoint troubleshooting
- No-tool floorboard with non-slip surface
- 89-degree wide-opening battery hood with assist damper
- Easy access hydraulic level check.