Toyota Electric Reach Trucks feature rugged construction, advanced technology and an ergonomic design for optimum performance and value.
- The 7FBR has Stable Suspension Control, a similar system to the SAS (System of Active Stability ) used on the 7FG/FD and 7FB Series. It offers higher levels of stability when the reach truck is turning or when handling loads extended on its reach legs.
- A Front Assist Brake System is equipped to provide computer controlled load wheel brakes, to reduce stopping distance and rear end swaying during braking. This new system provides high levels of brake performance when carrying heavy loads and when on slippery surfaces.
- Traction Control System helps to eliminate drive wheel spinning when starting, providing smooth, spin free starts on almost any surface, resulting in longer tyre life.
- Deadman type brake foot pedal
- Emergency unplug lever
- Easy Down System (V, SV masts) provides less noise and impact as the forks contact the floor.
- Heavy duty 9mm steel plating provides a durable chassis body
- The compact and powerful AC drive motor provides smooth starts without jerky accelerator operation. Since the AC motor has no bushes or contactors, it has minimal maintenance, saving you time and money.
- Power Select Function allows customisation of load and travel modes, to match reach truck performance to the operating conditions.
- The Power Keep Function allows the 7FBR to maintain its “just charged” performance longer.
- AC Power provides 3 Types of Regenerative Systems for longer battery life (accelerator, switch back, and braking)
- Integrated Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Full range of masts sizes in 2 and 3 stage configurations
COMFORT / ERGONOMICS
- Low floor height
- Multifunction Control Lever (optional)
- Waste support and Arm pad
- Wide Floor Space
- Small Diameter steering wheel with ergonomic angle
- Digital Multifunction Display (all-round type)
EASE OF USE
- Power Battery carriage provides for quick battery changes
- No motor brushes or contactors on the AC Power provides for significant reductions in parts and labour costs
- Built in diagnostic functions for pinpoint trouble shooting
- Special models available including Cold storage, Rust proof, and Dust proof models (all optional)